Academy MemberMap & Directions
Mr. Frampton also hosts ADR sessions in his North Hills office, which is located at:
Waterfront Corporate Park, 2100 Georgetowne Drive, Suite 300, Sewickley, PA 15143-8782 (1/4 mile west of Wexford exit - Interstate 79)
Mr. Frampton maintains an active trial practice, and since beginning to serve as a neutral in 1997, he has become a well-regarded mediator and arbitrator who regularly provides services to attorneys throughout Pennsylvania from both sides of the aisle. His alternative dispute resolution practice focuses on commercial and business disputes, medical malpractice and other professional negligence, products liability, employment issues and personal injury.
As a judge for the Mercer County Court of Common Pleas for ten years (1986-1995), Tom presided over in excess of a hundred jury trials and conciliated several hundred civil cases. As an advocate, Tom has secured preliminary injunctions stopping the theft of customer lists, enforced contract provisions for natural gas producers and successfully represented his clients in Pittsburgh and throughout western Pennsylvania in state and federal court.
Mr. Frampton focuses his litigation practice in business and commercial litigation and defending professional negligence claims. He represents businesses, nursing homes, financial institutions and professionals in disputes ranging from trade and employment-related disputes to complex business and personal injury claims.
- Energy Sector (Oil/Gas)
- Health Care
- Land Use/Planning
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law - J.D. 1973 (Honors)
- Graduate of Allegheny College, 1970 (honors)
- 40 Hr. mediation certification training at Duke University, as presented by Beason & Ellis Conflict Resolution, LLC.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Elder, Shadyside Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Member, Board of Trustees of Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania
$375.00/hour for the Pittsburgh area and for reviewing submissions AND/OR $3,750.00/day, plus expenses, for outside the Pittsburgh area.