- Practice Commenced: 2007
- Total Mediations (as of Jan 2021): 800
Dan Leeper became a Certified Circuit Court Mediator in 2007 and has mediated over 1,200 cases/claims, with experience in both private and court-appointed mediations. His mediation practice includes both pre-litigation and litigation injury/death cases as well as bad faith cases.
Dan became an attorney in 1990 and since then focused his practice on injury claim litigation, both representing injured persons and defending injury claims. In 1999, Dan co-founded the Law Office of Leeper & Leeper with his wife and law partner, Silvia Jimenez Leeper. The firm’s practice areas include personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, negligent security, vaccine complications, immigration, adoption, and marital/family law matters.
At this time, we are conducting mediation conferences via Zoom, WebEx, or telephone. We will continue this until a the COVID-19 vaccine is widely available and the pandemic is under control.
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, B.A. with honors, 1986
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1990
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member: Florida Bar since 1990
- Member: U.S. District Court, Middle District since 1992
- Member: U.S. Court of Federal Claims, since 2009
- Member: Washington D.C. Bar since 2019
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator since 2007
- U.S. District Court Certified Mediator, Middle District of Florida since 2020