- Practice Commenced2019
- # of MEDS (as of 22/2/24)250
- # of ARBS (as of 22/2/24)
Online / In-Person
During his years as a civil litigator, Andrew T. Marshall gained significant experience in the areas of construction defect, premises liability, and personal injury litigation. Mr. Marshall's litigation practice ultimately focused upon construction disputes where he had the opportunity to represent general contractors, trade subcontractors, and design professionals in claims of negligence, violation of the Florida Building Code, breach of contract, and the like.
Mr. Marshall is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law. Lawyers certified in construction law are experts in matters relating to the design and construction of improvements on private and public projects. Less than one percent of the attorneys admitted to The Florida Bar are board certified in construction law, and only seven percent of the attorneys in Florida are board certified in any area of law. Mr. Marshall utilizes his experience and expertise in construction matters to explore case issues and to assist the parties in resolving their claims.
- Contract Disputes
- Land Use/Planning
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Title Disputes
- Western Michigan University, LL.M. Corporate Law & Finance,
- Western Michigan University, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, B.S. Professional Aeronautics, Cum Laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Construction Law
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Bar
Please call for details.