- Practice Commenced: 2017
- Total Mediations (as of May 2021): 200
- Total Arbitrations (as of May 2021): 30
A lifelong resident of Lee County, Berk Edwards has spent over 25 years representing a wide range of clientele from large corporations to small businesses and individuals in the areas of commercial and business litigation, with an emphasis in construction, business tort, contract, real property, landlord-tenant, employee restrictive covenant and business partnership/shareholder disputes, as well as a litany of other litigation cases. In 2017, Berk opened Edwards Mediation and began to transition his practice to alternative dispute resolution, which now constitutes the vast majority of his practice. Berk handles a wide range of matters in both his mediation and arbitration practice.
- Contract Disputes
- Land Use/Planning
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Florida, 1990.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law School and graduated Magna Cum Laude in the top 15 of his class in 1994.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Former President of the Southwest Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Member of The Florida Bar
- Member Lee County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in all state courts in Florida
- Licensed to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Please call my office for details.