Academy Member Inducted 2023
Kevin “Bo” Dennis began his career as a civil trial lawyer in 1989. He specializes in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death resulting from automobile, motorcycle, and tractor trailer accidents, premises liability, slip and falls, product defects, and medical malpractice. He is also proficient in the areas of family law, commercial litigation, property damage, insurance claims, hurricane and homeowners claims, and insurance bad faith. Bo has represented thousands of clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He is a team player who brings empathy, a strong work ethic, and over 30 years of experience to the table.
Bo grew up in Bucks County, Pennsylvania with his seven brothers. He was an Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow. Bo competed on his high school baseball, football, and wrestling teams for which he was inducted into the Hall of Fame. He played college baseball and football for the University of Delaware and was selected as All American in 1979.
Bo brings his team mentality to the practice of mediation. He is an avid reader, guitar player, golfer, and writer who loves interacting with other people.
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- BS – University of Delaware, 1980
- JD – Nova Southeastern University, 1989
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
Memberships & Affiliations
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Broward County Justice Association (former Board of Directors member)
- American Bar Association
Please call for details.