- Practice Commenced: 2001
- Total Mediations (as of Jan 2023): 220
Brian C. Wright has represented victims of personal injury and automobile accidents in counties throughout the western part of the state since 1987. With more than 30 years of experience practicing law 18 of those as a sole practitioner. Attorney Wright has the knowledge and experience you need on your side when you are the victim of a personal injury.
Attorney Wright is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL), which is an organization that recognizes the very best of the courtroom bar. Only the top 1 percent of lawyers in the state get accepted into the ACTL. Also, he is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Contract Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- University of Kansas, J.D.
Memberships & Affiliations
- 1987, Kansas; U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- Southwest Kansas, Wichita, Kansas and American Bar Associations
- National Merit Scholar; Summerfield Scholar
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Complex cases $385/hour
Less complex cases $275/hour
Travel time is billed at $175/hour