Academy Member Inducted 2018Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2009
- Total Mediations (as of Jul 2022): 50
- Total Arbitrations (as of Jul 2022): 200
Christian Dennie is an attorney, mediator, and arbitrator with a focus on commercial matters. Christian serves as an arbitrator and mediator in disputes including, but not limited to, business, commercial, construction, employment, intellectual property, labor, personal injury, real estate, and sports and entertainment matters. Christian has been involved in and served in numerous arbitrations and mediations in these areas of practice achieving successful results in the vast majority of such cases. He has mediated and arbitrated a variety of disputes that involve fairly simple single party disputes to complex multi-party disputes. Christian provides the parties with his thorough knowledge of the law and uses techniques to allow parties to decide their own fate in mediation or allow him to do so in arbitration. In either area, Christian works industriously to provide quick and efficient results.
Additionally, as an attorney, he has served clients all across Texas and nationally in a myriad of legal disputes and negotiations. Christian has tried more than fifty cases, bringing them before judges, juries, administrative panels, and arbitrators, and has argued before courts of appeals and administrative bodies. He has successfully represented clients in a variety of areas of law including, but not limited to, commercial litigation, employment and labor law, entertainment and sports, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, products liability, real estate, and tort litigation. He has represented clients on both sides of the docket including individuals, Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, publicly traded companies, privately held companies, and nonprofits. Christian has also negotiated and drafted, among others, employment agreements, collective bargaining agreements, sexual harassment policies, drug testing policies, mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, buyouts, real estate purchase agreements, and numerous other transactional documents.
Christian is also available to arbitrate or mediate at his office in Southlake, Texas.
- Business Dissolution
- Contract Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Entertainment Sector
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Libel & Slander
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Religious Institutions
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Wrongful Death
Mr. Dennie received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Sam Houston State University where he was the centerfielder on the baseball team and a Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Memberships & Affiliations
ADR INDUSTRY PANELS:
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), Panelist (Arbitration and Mediation)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), Panelist
- United States Council for International Business (USCIB), ICC Dispute Resolution, Panelist
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Panelist
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Panelist
- Construction Dispute Resolution Services (CDRS), Panelist (Arbitration and Mediation)
- National Arbitration Forum (Forum), Panelist
- DeMars & Associates, Ltd., Panelist
- American Health Lawyers Association DRS, Panelist
- National Futures Association, Panelist
- Resolute Systems, Panelist
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Services International, Panelist
- Texas Tax Appraisal Arbitration, Panelist
Please call our office for details -- 817.731.4500.