Academy MemberMap & Directions
Regularly travels out of state to: Arizona, Nevada, OregonOther ADR Services: Discovery Referee, Fact Finding, Mini-Trial Judge
Independent neutral in the mediation and arbitration of all types of employment disputes and independent investigator/factfinder in matters involving sexual harassment, discrimination, and various other types of employment misconduct.
Since 1994,and exclusively since 1998, Christine has acted as mediator, arbitrator and investigator/factfinder in private practice, and has mediated well in excess of 2000 cases to date.
- ADA Disability
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Cross Cultural
- Entertainment Sector
- Libel & Slander
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Southern California, Leonard Davis School of Gerontology, Professional Certificate, 1990;
- Lincoln University Law School, J.D.,1977;
- University of California, Irvine, B.A. History, 1972.
- Admitted to the State Bar of California, November 1977.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, 1981 to present, Dispute Resolution Section since 1999 to present;
- California Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, 1983 to present;
- California Employment Lawyers Association, 1987 to present;
- California Women Lawyers Association, 1977 to present;
- College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, elected in 1999;
- Los Angeles County Bar Assn., Labor and Employment Law Section, 1983 to present, member of the Executive Committee since 1993, officer since 1997, Chair of the Executive Committee, 2000 - 2001;
- National Employment Lawyers Association, 1985 to present;
- Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution, 1999 to present;
- Southern California Mediation Association, 1995 to present;
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles, 1981 to present.
- Founding member of the Society of Independent Workplace Investigators (SIWI), 2003.
Please call for details.