Ms. Buccina is widely recognized as an experienced trial attorney in Maine. The majority of her cases involve personal injury claims, and she has represented both plaintiffs and defendants. With her trial experience beginning in 1981 as a prosecutor and continuing from 1985 to the present in civil litigation, she has expanded her practice to include mediation and arbitration services. She has been a frequent speaker on workers’ compensation and related topics in seminars for members of the insurance and business community. Her 30-year experience with juries as well as her ability to connect with the participants in the mediation process have contributed to her successful results.
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Harassment
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Colby College (B.A. Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, (1977)
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., 1981)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Maine State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates)
- Formerly served as an officer in the Gignoux Inn of Court
- Formerly a cochair of a committee in the Women’s Law Section of the Maine State Bar Association
$275.00 per hour and $75.00 Administration fee.
Travel time outside of Greater Portland - $137.50