Academy Member Inducted 2009Map & Directions
Devon is one of the most experienced complex construction and insurance coverage case mediators in the country. He has an extensive knowledge of construction processes, and is well versed in all types of insurance coverage issues. Devon has mediated well over 2 Billion Dollars in construction related claims and has mediated significant construction cases in the states of Florida, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Illinois, Maine, and Vermont.
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1994 - LL.M. in International Law, with Honors.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1994 - Juris Doctor, with Honors.
- Connecticut College, New London, CT, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
Memberships & Affiliations
- Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach County (Past President)
International Academy of Mediators, Member
- Boynton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Past President of the Board
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Please call. Rates vary based upon location and number of parties. Half-days available in Palm Beach and Broward Counties.