Academy MemberMap & Directions
Recognized to Florida Chapter for Mediation & Arbitration Other ADR Services: Discovery Referee, Facilitation & Systems Design, Special Master
Devon is one of the most experienced complex construction and insurance coverage case mediators in the country. He has an extensive knowledge of construction processes, and is well versed in all types of insurance coverage issues. Devon has mediated well over 2 Billion Dollars in construction related claims and has mediated significant construction cases in the states of Florida, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Illinois, Maine, and Vermont.
Devon also mediates a broad range of commercial cases, including insurance coverage disputes, employment matters, real estate disputes, HOA disputes and medical malpractice cases.
A successful litigator for many years in Southeast Florida, Devon now practices exclusively in the field of alternative dispute resolution. Devon has an excellent rapport with clients and parties and an attention to detail which makes him a credible and effective mediator.
- ADA Disability
- Banking & Finance
- Community Associations
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1994 - LL.M. in International Law, with Honors.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1994 - Juris Doctor, with Honors.
- Connecticut College, New London, CT, 1990
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
Memberships & Affiliations
- Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach County (Past President)
- Boynton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Past President of the Board
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
Please call. Rates vary based upon location and number of parties. Half-days available in Palm Beach and Broward Counties.