Academy Member Inducted 2017Map & Directions
Mr. Shrewsbury is currently focused on serving as a mediator, arbitrator, neutral evaluator, and special master in cases involving a wide array of issues and potential damages ranging from very small to millions of dollars.
He has extensive experience in the areas of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Product Liability, Insurance, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, Professional Negligence, and Employment.
For the past 38 years he has represented thousands of clients in litigated cases in Minnesota Courts. He has tried over 100 cases to verdict in both civil and criminal actions. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants.
In addition to his ADR practice, he spends considerable time teaching young lawyers trial technique and practice. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Douglas Amdahl Inn of Court, and an adjunct professor in Trial Advocacy at University of Saint Thomas Law School. He is also a faculty member of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Trial Academy.
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- University of Minnesota Law School Juris Doctor, Law 1978 Activities and Societies: Gamma Eta Gamma
- Universität Paderborn Fulbright Scholarship, German Language and Literature 1974 – 1975
- Northern Illinois University Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), German Language and Literature 1974
Memberships & Affiliations
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- The Douglas Amdahl Inn of Court
- Ramsey County Bar Association
$300.00 per hour divided equally between the parties.