Academy MemberMap & Directions
Mr.Nicholson's legal career spans more than 35 years in the Tampa Bay area legal community, and includes the following:
- 35+ years experience in insurance defense in single, small and large practices.
- Florida Certified Civil Mediator
- Extensive jury trial experience in personal injury, wrongful death, employment and property insurance claims on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs in State and Federal Courts.
- Numerous appeals before the District Courts of Florida, the Supreme Court of Florida and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Former Legal Writing Instructor at the University of Florida School of Law
- Long time Tampa resident; product of Hillsborough County Schools.
- Volunteer in various religious political and social organizations
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, BSJ (with honors), 1974
- University of Florida, J.D. (with honors), 1977
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
$400 per hour with a 2 hour minimum for two (2) party Mediations in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties only. For any County outside of Hillsborough or Pinellas, and for any Mediation/Settlement Conference involving three (3) or more parties, a 3 hour minimum will be charged at the rate of $400 per hour.
For any Mediation canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to charge a 2 hour cancellation fee at $400.00 per hour..