Academy MemberMap & Directions
Regularly travels out of state to: South Carolina, TennesseeOther ADR Services: Early Neutral Evaluation
Judge Brogdon is also a highly-sought after mediator. Over the past ten years he has successfully mediated numerous cases in most areas of civil litigation, including automobile liability, premises liability, commercial, construction, medical, wrongful death, legal malpractice, employment, aviation and divorce related matters.
- Contract Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- Indiana University, JD 1986
- Oberlin College, B.A 1983
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, 1987 - Present.
- Member, American Bar Association, 1987- 2003.
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association, 1987 - Present.
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, 1986 - Present.
- Member, National Bar Association, 1998 - 2005.
- Member, Gate City Bar Association, 1994-Present.
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 1992 -1996, 2007-Present.
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1992-1996.
Please call Henning at 770-955-2252 or visit our website at www.henningmediation.com