Academy Member Inducted 2006Map & Directions
Hal Wotitzky Esq.
407 E. Marion Avenue, Suite 103
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Regularly travels out of state to: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, TennesseeOther ADR Services: ADR Training/CME, Discovery Referee, Early Neutral Evaluation, Facilitation & Systems Design, Med-Arb, Special Master
- Practice Commenced1994
- # of MEDS (as of 28/3/23)3500
- # of ARBS (as of 28/3/23)50
Online / In-Person
Mr. Wotitzky is a Florida native. Born in Punta Gorda in May 1960, he returned to the city of his birth in 1987. Prior to founding the Wotitzky Mediation Center, LLC in the summer of 2004, Mr. Wotitzky practiced law for 18 years.
In 1994 Mr. Wotitzky became a Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and County Mediator; and in 1995 a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. He is also a certified mediator for the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, and arbitrator for state court-ordered arbitration. He also serves as a mediator for the Florida Department of Financial Services Hurricane Mediation Program and as a certified mediator for the Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums and Mobile Homes, Homeowners' Association Mandatory Mediation/Arbitration Program. Most recently Mr. Wotitzky was appointed to the Mediator Qualifications Board.
Mr. Wotitzky regularly mediates disputes arising out of contracts, business relationships, residential and commercial real estate transactions, construction, Insurance, and Family matters.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Dissolution
- Civil Rights
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Cross Cultural
- Debt Collections
- Divorce (High Asset)
- Eminent Domain
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use/Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Lemon Law
- Libel & Slander
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Natural Disasters
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Public Policy
- Real Estate
- Religious Institutions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Unfair Competition
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida (Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication - 1982);
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University (JD - 1985).
- Supreme Court Certified Circuit-Civil and County Mediator (1994);
- Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator (1995);
- Certified Mediator U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida;
- Certified Mediator, Department of Financial Services Hurricane Mediation Program (2004);
- Certified Mediator, The Division of Florida Land Sales, Condominiums and Mobile Homes, Homeowners' Association Mandatory Mediation/Arbitration Program (2006).
Memberships & Affiliations
- The Florida Bar (Trial Lawyers Section and General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Section);
- American Bar Association (Dispute Resolution Section and General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Section);
- Charlotte County Bar Association;
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund;
- Chicago/Ticor Title Insurance Company;
- The Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.;
- Association For Conflict Resolution.
Please visit www.WotitzkyMediation.com for full details.