Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 1992
- Total Mediations (as of Oct 2020): 2500
- Total Arbitrations (as of Oct 2020): 3000
Attorney Dunn is an experienced ADR Neutral who uses his consensus-building skills to help resolve a broad range of civil disputes, including personal injury claims, insurance coverage, professional liability, and business disputes.
James Dunn has been selected by his peers as one of the state’s top forty ADR neutrals and one of Minnesota’s top 100 attorneys.
His thirty years of experience in insurance defense and plaintiff personal injury law allow him to understand both sides of issues and help parties work toward a fair resolution to their conflict. A certified civil trial specialist who has tried more than 150 cases, he understands that most disputes can be resolved satisfactorily outside of the courtroom.
- ADA Disability
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Railroad & Trucking
- Wrongful Death
- College of St. Thomas, B.A., 1968.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1974.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ramsey County, Minnesota State and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Diplomate American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
Please call for details.