Academy Member Inducted 2023
- Practice Commenced: 2014
- Total Mediations (as of Jan 2023): 200
With over two decades of experience as a labor and employment trial attorney, Ms. Doolittle is uniquely positioned to understand the interests of employers and academic institutions.
In the Beginning
Ms. Doolittle has worked as a solo practitioner representing employees, labor unions and employers in the state and federal courts and administrative agencies of Florida. In 2000, Ms. Doolittle began her career as a litigation associate for a large Washington D.C. law firm. She has tried labor, employment and Title IX cases in the federal courts and has arbitrated over 50 labor disputes.
Turning the Corner
In 2016, Ms. Doolittle began serving as the outside Title IX investigator for a Florida university. Since then, she has come to appreciate the unique skill set required to conduct these investigations and has discovered a real love for the work. The opportunity to help employers and schools address these important and sensitive problems in a timely fashion has proven rewarding and impactful.
Setting the Bar
Not all investigators have the experience required to conduct a competent investigation and later defend their findings should litigation arise. Ms. Doolittle is board certified in labor and employment law by The Florida Bar. Combined with her experience, Ms. Doolittle can identify legal issues during an investigation that may help her clients avoid litigation. In addition to the above, Ms. Doolittle has affiliations with the following professional organizations:
- Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Unfair Competition
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Graduated cum laude from Dartmouth College in 1996
- University of Southern California Law School in 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI), Certificate Holder (AWI-CH)
- Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA), Certified Investigator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator & Qualified Arbitrator
- Pro Bono Mediator Panel, Jacksonville Human Rights Commission
- Pro Bono Mediator Panel, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Orlando Division
- Chester Bedell Inn on Court, Master Member
- The Florida Bar Association, Member
- Jacksonville Federal Bar Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Labor and Employment Committee, Member
- Florida Chapter, National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Admitted in the Federal and State Courts of Virginia, District of Columbia and Florida, and the Fourth, Fifth, Eleventh, and D.C. Circuit Courts of Appeals
Please call for details.