- Practice Commenced2017
- # of MEDS (as of 23/9/23)500
- # of ARBS (as of 23/9/23)
Online / In-Person
Krishna Reddy was raised in Wichita Falls, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin and St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas. He is very active with the Texas State Bar and is on the Steering Committee of the Texas Minority Counsel Program.
Krishna is licensed to practice in Texas State Courts and the Western, Southern, Eastern District Courts. He has practiced and litigated matters in multiple counties in Texas. His areas of practice range from general civil litigation, products liability, Transportation and Trucking, Deceptive Trade Practices, Construction Defects, Insurance Defense and ADR matters.
While litigating, Krishna has become a certified mediator. Krishna has worked to defend and protect clients in hundreds of mediations as an advocate and he has also worked in neutral third party resolutions as a mediator.
Krishna is an active member of several committees with the State Bar of Texas, the San Antonio Bar Association, the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, leadership SBOT, and currently serves on several non-profit boards. He is presently the Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Child Advocates of San Antonio (CASA), and he is a member of the San Antonio Rotary.
- Contract Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Unfair Competition
- Wrongful Death
- 2005–2008 St. Mary’s University School of Law Juris Doctor, November 2008
- 2001–2005 University of Texas at Austin B. A. Government, 2005
Memberships & Affiliations
- Child Advocates of San Antonio (CASA) – Board of Directors
- Texas Biomedical Research Institute – Founder’s Council Board Member
- State Bar of Texas – District 10 Grievance Committee
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association – Vice President (Board of Directors: 2011 -
- Texas Minority Counsel Program – Steering Committee Member (2015- 2021)
- Texas Minority Attorney Program – San Antonio Course Director – 2016
- Leadership State Bar of Texas – 2016
- Rotary San Antonio – Board of Directors – 2020
- Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Recipient – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Please call for details.