Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2014
- Total Mediations (as of Dec 2020): 600
- Total Arbitrations (as of Dec 2020): 4
Foothills Mediation and ADR owner Marianne Lizza-Irwin, Esq. provides professional mediation services to the Denver and State of Colorado community and all courts. Her broad-based legal knowledge provides realistic understanding of not only the trial process, but also of the importance of party-determined settlements and resolutions.She also provides on-line, video-conferencing with "virtual" separate rooms as an option.
Having moved from Michigan to Colorado after law school, Marianne Lizza-Irwin litigated a wide variety of civil cases, for both individuals and corporations, for almost 30 years.
Her extensive legal experience covers a wide range of areas including:
- Personal injury, insurance
- Family & Estates
- Securities and business cases
- Hundreds of mediations
Having this experience, her transition to a mediation practice was natural. The ADR process is effective, and provides a predictable outcomes with a reduction of litigation or pre-litigation costs and gives all parties involved a final agreed upon resolution.
Marianne has furthered her experience in mediation by completing the 40-hour mediation certification course through the Colorado Bar Association. She has also completed Advanced Mediation Training with the Association of Attorney Mediators. She is a mediator with Jefferson County Mediation Services, and is listed with the U. S. District Court of Colorado Roster for Private Professional Mediators. She is a professional member of theMAC (Mediation Association of Colorado) as well as a board member. She is a member of and is the Immediate Past Chair of the ADR Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
In addition to having participated in mediations as an attorney advocate, she now provides mediation services as a neutral third party to a dispute, whether or not the parties are represented by counsel and whether or not a lawsuit has been filed.
- Arts (Fine/Performing)
- Business Dissolution
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Divorce (High Asset)
- Elder Abuse
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Media & Communications
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Unfair Competition
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Completed 40-hour mediation certification course through the Colorado Bar Association
- Advance mediation training through AAM and the Colorado Bar Association
Memberships & Affiliations
- Admitted to practice in the State of Colorado
- Admitted to U.S. District Court of Colorado
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- First Judicial Bar Association (Jefferson County)
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Section Member of the ADR, Family Law, Trust and Estate, Business, and Small Firm Sections of the Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Association of Attorney Mediators
- She is a mediator with Jefferson County Mediation Services, and is listed with the U. S. District Court of Colorado Roster for Private Professional Mediators, as well as a professional and board member of theMAC (Mediation Association of Colorado).
Full day and half day rates are available. Ms. Lizza-Irwin charges $260.00 per hour.
Online video-conferencing with "virtual" separate rooms is an option for mediation and arbitration at no additional cost.
Please call should you need a reduced rate.