Academy Member Inducted 2018Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced2005
- # of MEDS (as of 4/10/23)
- # of ARBS (as of 4/10/23)
Online / In-Person
A trial lawyer since 1981, Mr. Siboni is a founding member of Siboni, Buchanan & McLean. He has focused his practice on complex litigation in the fields of aviation, product liability, personal injury, wrongful death, commercial transactions, insurance and equine law in both State and Federal courts.
Mr. Siboni is certified by the Florida Supreme Court as Circuit-Civil and County Court Mediator and is supreme court qualified as an Arbitrator. His significant experience litigating civil matters over the last 30 years instills confidence in his clients during the mediation process, and he has earned a reputation as an effective and skillful mediator, selected by many of the most prestigious firms throughout Florida and nationally. Mr. Siboni employs a combination of facilitative and evaulative styles, to best allow clients to reach an optimum resolution.
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
I graduated from Biscayne College (now St. Thomas University) in Miami, Florida, magna cum laude, and completed my legal training at South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas where I earned inclusion on the Dean’s List.
I am currently enrolled in the prestigious Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, where I am a candidate for the Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M.) with a concentration in Alternative Dispute Resolution. Expected graduation date is December, 2018.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar Juvenile Court Rules Committee; 1982-1984.
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee; Eleventh Judicial Circuit “C”1991-1994.
- Florida Bar Aviation Law Committee; Member, 1981- present; Vice-Chairman, 1988; Chairman, 1989-1990; Co-Chairman, 1990-1991; Chairman, 2000-2001.
- Florida Bar Aviation Law Certification Committee; 1995-2000; 2009-2014.
- Florida Bar Alternative Dispute Resolution Section; (2013-present);
- American Bar Association Forum on Air & Space Law; Governing Committee, 1990-1993.
- American Bar Association Section on Tort and Insurance Practice Aviation and Space Law Committee; Vice-Chairman, 1986; Current Member.
- Florida Bar Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee; 2006 –2007.
- American Academy of Alternate Dispute Resolution (LCA); Current Member.
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Current Member.
- Marion County Bar Association
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- Master of the Bench, D.R. Smith American Inn of Court
Please call for details.