Academy Member Inducted 2008
- Practice Commenced: 2000
- Total Mediations (as of May 2022): 3000
- Total Arbitrations (as of May 2022): 100
Twenty years in Florida as mediator or arbitrator of business and family disputes. Issues include commercial contract performance, family elder care, debt repayment, residential and commercial foreclosures. Mediated more than 3,000 cases.
A Florida Supreme Court certified mediator in Circuit Civil, Family, Dependency, County, and Appellate Court cases and qualified as an Arbitrator in Florida courts. Volunteer Guardian ad litem and advocate for victims of domestic violence.
Retired New York attorney, former Wall Street commercial banker, corporate CFO, and an international business CEO for 19 years with staff of 100 people.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Dissolution
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Elder Abuse
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Lemon Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Professional Fees
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
Graduate of Fordham University, School of Law (member Fordham Law Review) and its School of Business. Earned JD and BS (Marketing) degrees. Retired member of New York Bar in good standing.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Supreme Court's Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee from 2009 to 2017,
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Florida Circuit Civil Mediator Society,
- The Florida Bar Grievance Mediation and Fee Arbitration Program
- The National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association (CASA)
- Guardian ad Litem program in Seminole County
- Orange County Bar Association
- New York State Bar, re # 2672954
- ADR Committee of The Florida Bar
- Contributing writer for Dade County Bar Association Bulletin and other media
$150 per hour per party. Minimum 2 hours and minimum total of $600 each mediation. .