- Practice Commenced2000
- # of MEDS (as of 4/10/23)3500
- # of ARBS (as of 4/10/23)250
Twenty years in Florida as mediator or arbitrator of business and family disputes. Issues include commercial contract performance, family elder care, debt repayment, residential and commercial foreclosures. Mediated more than 3,000 cases.
A Florida Supreme Court certified mediator in Circuit Civil, Family, Dependency, County, and Appellate Court cases and qualified as an Arbitrator in Florida courts. Volunteer Guardian ad litem and advocate for victims of domestic violence.
Retired New York attorney, former Wall Street commercial banker, corporate CFO, and an international business CEO for 19 years with staff of 100 people.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Dissolution
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Elder Abuse
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use/Planning
- Lemon Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Non-profit Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Professional Fees
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
Graduate of Fordham University, School of Law (member Fordham Law Review) and its School of Business. Earned JD and BS (Marketing) degrees. Retired member of New York Bar in good standing.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Supreme Court's Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee from 2009 to 2017,
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Florida Circuit Civil Mediator Society,
- Member Florida Bar Grievance Mediation and Fee Arbitration Committee 2022-2023
- The National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association (CASA)
- Guardian ad Litem program in Seminole County
- Orange County Bar Association
- New York State Bar, re # 2672954
- Member ADR Committee of The Florida Bar
- Contributing writer for Dade County Bar Association Bulletin and other media
$300 per hour with minimum of 2 hours. [$150 per hour per party].