Academy MemberMap & Directions
Bob Berk represents both plaintiffs and defendants in contract disputes, insurance coverage and bad faith, professional liability, environmental and toxic tort, construction defect, and real estate. During his 36-plus-year career, Bob has tried numerous cases to verdict. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, which requires, as a condition of membership, a minimum number of jury trials to verdict, and he has been consistently recognized as one of the top commercial litigators in Arizona.
Bob also provides ADR services. He is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s (AAA) Commercial Panel, and he serves as both a mediator and an arbitrator. Bob has served as a Judge Pro Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court since 2005, and, as both an advocate and neutral, has participated in and conducted hundreds of successful mediations and settlement conferences. He has ADR experience in virtually every subject area, including multi-million dollar intellectual property disputes, auto accidents, multi-party construction cases, toxic tort class actions, eight-figure insurance bad faith claims, legal malpractice claims involving multiple firms, banking disputes, and cases arising out of real estate contracts. He has also arbitrated several cases.
- Legal Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 1985
- Arizona State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 1982
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- USLAW Network, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, Legal Malpractice Subcommittee
- Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County, Judge Pro Tem, 2005-present
- Professional Liability Attorney Network (PLAN), Member
- Arizona State Bar, Board Member, Fee Arbitration Committee, 1993-2000
Please call for details