Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 1997
- Total Mediations (as of Feb 2020): 2000
- Total Arbitrations (as of Feb 2020): 10
An accomplished trial lawyer, Ron has been engaged in the practice of law in Columbia, South Carolina since 1977, handling both plaintiff and defense cases. He has handled numerous wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases resulting in significant jury verdicts and settlements for his clients. Ron's defense work was for the South Carolina insurance Reserve Fund where he defended tort cases for state and local governmental entities.
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Religious Institutions
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
- Virginia State College with a B. A. in Political Science in 1972.
- University of South Carolina School of Law 1975.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow in the America College of Trial Lawyers where he serves as a member of the South Carolina State Committee.
- Member of the Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference
- Member John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Member American Board of Trial Advocates where he served as President of the South Carolina Chapter in 2010.
- Member of the National Bar Association
- Member Richland County Bar Association where he formerly served as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity
- The National Association of Guardsmen, Inc.
$395.00 per hour
Travel 1/2 the hourly rate
Mileage Rate .58 cents per mile