Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2000
For over a decade, Stanley Zamor has been a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator. He is certified in Circuit Civil/County and Family Court for the State of Florida and is an ADR Expert. Mr. Zamor is a private mediator with a multi-disciplinary practice and has the distinction of being selected, and appointed to Federal and State governmental agency rosters. Mr. Zamor also has the distinction of serving as an arbitrator for Circuit Court, as well as FINRA (securities/consumer claims). Mr. Zamor implements a unique hybrid conflict resolution style which contributes to his effectiveness with complex cases. He has a keen ability to manage high-conflict personalities/complex legal issues, while assisting participants in achieving mutually beneficial consensus.
Mr. Zamor mediates/arbitrates in the areas of Simple/Complex Litigation, Family, (Commercial Business Disputes, Probate, PIP/Workers Compensation, Foreclosure, Tort, Insurance, Construction, Malpractice, Securities, Entertainment and financial matters.
Mr. Zamor served as the longest tenured President of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc., 2013-2017 (established in 1988 FAPM is Florida’s first statewide not-for-profit ADR resource organization). Mr. Zamor is sought after by organizations and universities to lecture on the processes of Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”), Ethics, and the legal/practical issues regarding ADR and Conflict Resolution Consulting. Mr. Zamor lectures on topics such as analyzing and resolving interpersonal conflicts, Domestic Violence, ethics, foreclosure and diversity, business relationships & disputes, and conflicts regarding labor unions and business organizations (including conflicts within organizational infrastructure and consumer confidence in business organizations). Also, Mr. Zamor has authored, lectured and contributed to numerous publications, including (but not limited to) “Mastering the Trial Notebook in Florida”; E-discovery; “Managing Personality Conflicts Within A Law Firm” and “Complex Litigation and Mediation”; “E-discovery and Forensic Computer Researching”.
- ADA Disability
- Business Dissolution
- Class Actions
- Community Associations
- Consumer Fraud
- Contract Disputes
- Cross Cultural
- Divorce (High Asset)
- Elder Abuse
- Entertainment Sector
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
Mr. Zamor earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in Legal Studies/Paralegal Certificate from Nova Southeastern University; a Masters of Science degree in Conflict Analysis/Resolution from Nova Southeastern University, School of Social and Systemic Studies and has completed all of the accredited Ph.D. academic studies (2004 ABD).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Miami-Dade Family Court Foster Care Review Panel – Former Panel Member
- ADL, Anti-Defamation League – Facilitator
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc. – 2013-2017 President (2nd term); 2011 Vice-President and Board of Director Member
- The Florida Bar Grievance Mediation and Fee Arbitration Program – Certified Arbitrator and Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court – Primary Civil Mediator Trainer & Approved Family Mediator Assistant Trainer
- American Arbitration Association, Inc. (AAA) – Lecturer and training faculty
- American Bar Association - Associate Member, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section & Forum for Construction Industry
- Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce – Former Executive Director of the Young Professional Network and Director of the Mentorship Program
- Broward County Emerging Cultural Leaders – Selected Leader and Board member
- ArtServe, Inc. – Former Board member
Please call office for details.