Stephen A. Leon is an experienced Certified Circuit Court Mediator located in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Leon's career as a trial lawyer began in 1986 and he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation.
Mr. Leon earned his certification as a Circuit Civil Mediator in 1998, and he has served as mediator in the resolution of civil disputes involving personal injury, automobile liability, premises liability, insurance, foreclosure, debt and contract matters.
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- J.D., Stetson Univ. College of Law, 1985
- B.A., University of South Florida, 1981
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 1998
- Qualified Florida Arbitrator, 2003
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediation Training Program, 2010
- Certified Mediator, US District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Please call for details.