- Practice Commenced: 1991
- Total Mediations (as of Dec 2020): 7000
- Total Arbitrations (as of Dec 2020): 50
Steve Stuart of Stuart & Strickland, P.A., has been a certified mediator since 1991. He has lectured in the area of alternative dispute resolution.
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- Stetson University College of Law - Juris Doctor - May, 1977
- Butler University - Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude - June, 1974
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar - Admitted 1977
- Certified Circuit Mediator - 1991 (02418R)
- Admitted Montana Bar (1996)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Member Florida Bar ADR Section
We will furnish our mediation services at the rate of $400.00 per hour for two party mediations. Multiple party mediations are billed at $150.00 per party per hour. As of April 1st, 2017, we will have a three-hour minimum per mediation. There are no travel fees if mediation is scheduled outside of our Tampa office.
The total fee shall be divided equally between or among the parties unless otherwise agreed upon before or at the mediation. Invoices will be delivered at the conclusion of the mediation conference or emailed to each party's attorney.