Academy Member Inducted 2019Map & Directions
- Practice Commenced2012
- # of MEDS (as of 23/9/23)
- # of ARBS (as of 23/9/23)
Online / In-Person
I obtained mediation certifications and am registered with the Mississippi State Bar Registry of Mediators since 2012.
I have been, or am now, a member of the Mississippi State Bar, the ABA, Mississippi Prosecutors Association (past president), Mississippi Conference of Circuit Court Judges (past chairman), Harrison County Bar Association, Russell-Blass Chapter of American Inns of Court (past chairman), Association of Attorney-Mediators, Academy of Court Appointed Masters and The Best Lawyers in America 2018. I am currently a senior status judge and preside over civil and felony criminal cases.
I have conducted numerous mediations, including but not limited to, contracts, construction, personal injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, professional liability, wrongful death, insurance law, real estate and Chancery Court family law.
- Contract Disputes
- Legal Malpractice
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- University of Mississippi, 1988, J.D.
- Delta State University, 1981, M.ED.
- Delta State University, 1980, B.S.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Conference of Circuit Court Judges, Former Chairman
- Mississippi Prosecutors Association, Former President
- Mississippi Department of Public Safety, Former Commissioner
- Academy of Court Appointed Masters, Fellow
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Non-refundable administration file set-up fee: $300.00
Pre-mediation settlement memorandum, exhibit and document review: $300.00 p/hr.
Mediation (including executed settlement memorandum) : $300.00 p/hr