Steven Augspurger joined the Bradshaw law firm out of college in 1987 where his practice has been focused in personal injury and workers' compensation. His primary focus of practice since 1995 has been in the area of workers' compensation including the mediation of more than 1000 workers' compensation matters.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- The University of Iowa (B.B.A., 1984)
- The University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 1987)
- Managing Editor, Journal of Corporation Law, 1986-1987
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Iowa Association of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Inc.
- Iowa Defense Counsel Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals